"a recent addition to the house"
- This a recent photo?
- Is this a recent photo?
- What's his most recent novel?
- Is that a recent photo?
- Is it a recent picture?
- Recent advances in medicine are remarkable.
- The recent events have affected him deeply.
- This dictionary isn't the most recent version.
- The recent advances in medicine are remarkable.
- Jack's car is a recent model.
- She knows much about recent fashions.
- The computer is a relatively recent invention.
- I know little of the recent situation.
- He is a recent convert to Catholicism.
- Try to look at some recent interviews.