- of or relating to recombinant DNA
- ELISA plates are coated with recombinant AHSV-4 VP7 diluted in carbonate/bicarbonate buffer, pH 9,6.
- Further, the recombinant VP7 antigen is completely innocuous and therefore guarantees a high degree of safety.
- Coat ELISA plates with recombinant AHSV-4 VP7 diluted in carbonate/bicarbonate buffer, pH 9,6.
- Road vehicles equipped with non-aqueous electrolyte batteries or sealed ‘gas recombinant’ batteries are excluded.
- Coat ELISA plates with recombinant AHSV-4 VP7 diluted in carbonate/bicarbonate buffer, pH 9,6. Incubate overnight at 4 °C.
- Gene therapy medicinal product containing recombinant nucleic acid sequence(s) or genetically modified microorganism(s) or virus(es)
- for recombinant antigens, human antibodies to components of the expression system, for example anti-E. coli, or anti-yeast,
- The product is manufactured by the action of the enzyme cycloglycosyltransferase (CGTase) obtained from Bacillus circulans, Paenibacillus macerans or recombinant Bacillus licheniformis strain SJ1608 on partially hydrolysed starch
- The recombinant VP7 protein has been used as antigen for AHS virus antibody determination with a high index of sensitivity and specificity.
- Self-cloning may include the use of recombinant vectors with an extended history of safe use in the particular micro-organisms.
- The principal of the test is the interruption of the reaction between the recombinant VP7, as the antigen bound to the ELISA plate and the conjugated Mab specific for the VP7.
- The use of vaccines containing only HA, such as recombinant vector vaccines, allows classical AGID tests or ELISA tests based on nucleoprotein, non-structural protein or matrix proteins to be used to detect infection in vaccinated birds.
- it contains an active substance which contains or consists of a recombinant nucleic acid used in or administered to human beings with a view to regulating, repairing, replacing, adding or deleting a genetic sequence;
- The recombinant VP7 protein has been used as antigen for AHS virus antibody determination with a high index of sensitivity and specificity. Other advantages are that it is stable and not infective.
- Techniques or methods of genetic modification yielding micro-organisms to be excluded from this Directive on condition that they do not involve the use of recombinant-nucleic acid molecules or GMMs other than those produced by one or more of the techniques/methods listed below: