- Cargo record book.
- Oil Record Book not available.
- No garbage record book available.
- No cargo record book available.
- Oil record book, parts I and II.
- Garbage management plan and garbage record book.
- The oil record book has not been properly kept.
- duly completed and endorsed On Board Training Record Book for Deck Cadets;
- If the person concerned served in the Spanish armed forces, enclose a copy of the service record book (cartilla militar) with form E 207.
- Member States shall require LNG Carriers which use the alternative technological abatement method and call at ports under their jurisdiction to provide detailed record in the ship’s log-book, containing the type and quantity of fuels used on board.
- the master of the vessel participating in this fishery shall record in the log-book, prior to leaving port, the quantity and total length of gear carried on board the vessel.
- have completed approved education and training of at least 30 months which includes on-board training documented in an approved training record book and meet the standards of competence specified in Section A-III/1 of the STCW Code.
- If the person concerned served in the Spanish armed forces, enclose a copy of the service record book (cartilla militar) with form E 207. Failing this, provide the following information: year of conscription, service branch, function, province of recruitment and place of residence immediately after discharge.
- have approved seagoing service of not less than one year as part of an approved training programme which includes on-board training which meets the requirements of Section A-II/1 of the STCW Code and is documented in an approved training record book, or otherwise have approved seagoing service of not less than three years;
- If the person concerned served in the armed forces in Italy, in Latvia or in Lithuania or the former USSR, or in Slovakia or the former Czechoslovakia a copy of his service book (for Italy: ‘foglio matricolare’) or of his service record (for Italy: ‘stato di servizio’) should be enclosed where possible with the E 207 form.