- krachtiger worden
- become or make oneself fresh again
- make (to feel) fresh
"The cool water refreshed us"
- Does this document refresh your recollection?
- Refresh yourself with a cup of tea.
- She looked at the picture to refresh her memory.
- Moderate exercise will refresh both mind and body.
- Refresh yourself with a cup of coffee when sleepy.
- Screen refresh rate (during test) (Hz)
- maintain and refresh the necessary knowledge and examining skills,
- LCD refresh rate shall be set to 60 Hz, unless a different refresh rate is specifically recommended by the manufacturer, in which case that rate shall be used.
- Personal related reasons (meet other people, refresh your skills in general subjects etc.)
- Personal related reasons (meet other people, refresh your skills in general subjects etc.) NFEOUTCOME1_7 No outcomes yet NFEOUTCOME1_8
- CRT pixel format shall be set at the preferred pixel format with the highest resolution that is intended to be driven at a 75 Hz refresh rate.