the state of being restored to its former good condition
- The factory is closed for refurbishment and will re-open on 1st September 2007.
- Refurbishment work
- Overhaul and refurbishment work
- Refurbishment of run-down buildings
- Water-main refurbishment construction work
- building and capitalised major refurbishment expenditure:
- Treatment (repair and/or refurbishment) and incidental storage
- Treatment (repair and/or refurbishment) and storage where the activity is carried on of any such WEEE intended to be submitted to repair or refurbishment or both
- the refurbishment of waste heaps and the industrial use of residues from coal production and consumption;
- Re-use can include repair, refurbishment or upgrading, but not major reassembly.
- Storage limit (either awaiting repair or refurbishment or stored following such treatment): 80 cubic metres
- Treatment (repair and/or refurbishment), but not including the degassing and capture of ozone depleting substances, and storage where the activity is carried on of any such WEEE intended to be submitted to repair or refurbishment or both
- refurbishment of the following main structural parts of the building: roof, façade, windows and doors on the façade, staircase, inside and outside corridors, entrances and their exteriors, elevator;
- It is used in timber frame construction, in particular for the refurbishment and restoration of old buildings, in the prefabricated building industry and in the packaging industry.