a payment made at regular times
- the enforcement of the payment of EUR 3 for regular outpatient services in public hospitals.’;
- For example prepayments and the distribution of payment to traders based upon a regular schedule (instalments).
- The payment of a payment on account at the beginning of operational programmes should allow a regular cash flow and facilitate payments to beneficiaries during programme implementation.
- Payment entitlements allocated to farmers before 1 January 2009 shall be deemed legal and regular as from 1 January 2010.
- As the regular business activity of housing companies and associations in general is the purchase and sale and/or rent of property, the payment of the real estate transfer tax would constitute regular current expenses of the companies concerned.
- The bonus consists of a flat-rate payment made to the dealer by his supplier at regular intervals for each vehicle sold in accordance with the terms applicable.
- The payment on account at the start of operational programmes ensures a regular cash flow which facilitate payments to beneficiaries in the implementation of the operational programme.
- Issues related to payments as stated in the contract. For example prepayments and the distribution of payment to traders based upon a regular schedule (instalments).
- In this case, operators covered by the first system would tend to put money aside to meet their originally triggered liability in the same regular way as they would if they had to meet an annual payment.
- Contrary to the regular annual funding, the ad hoc payments cannot be deemed to be payments to which the public service broadcasters are entitled. The payment of the ad hoc funding is thus not an automatic process.
- where repayment is not to be effected by equal instalments at regular intervals between the starting-point and termination of the credit, exact details of how this is to be effected (percentage of each instalment and exact date of payment);
- Payment entitlements allocated to farmers before 1 January 2009 shall be deemed legal and regular as from 1 January 2010. 2. Paragraph 1 shall not apply to payment entitlements allocated to farmers on the basis of factually incorrect applications except in cases where the error could not reasonably have been detected by the farmer.
- ‘liner shipping’ means the transport of goods on a regular basis on a particular route or routes between ports and in accordance with timetables and sailing dates advertised in advance and available, even on an occasional basis, to any transport user against payment;
- Not only are the financial resources of the United Kingdom committed if BT becomes insolvent, but that commitment is granted for free since it does not concomitantly trigger the regular or deferred payment by BT to the public budget of competent financial bodies of the United Kingdom of any fee or financial compensation whatsoever.
- Based on the examination referred to above, it is my opinion that the final statement of expenditure presents fairly, in all material respects, the expenditure paid under the operational programme, that the application for payment of the final balance of the Community contribution to this programme is valid and that the underlying transactions covered by the final statement of expenditure are legal and regular.