the condition of having been made regular (or more regular)
the act of bringing to uniformity; making regular
- Regularisation regarding previous years
- Obligatory regularisation of unlawful plantings planted before 1 September 1998
- Regularisation of EFTA contribution in the light of implementation
- Article 86 Obligatory regularisation of unlawful plantings planted before 1 September 1998
- To overcome these difficulties, the provisions on the regularisation of illegal plantation need to be amended.
- Regularisation of irregularities must not delay the transport operation in question for longer than is strictly necessary.
- They further claim that the company could even now put forward the regularisation documents based on this provision.
- Furthermore, the condition laid down in Article 2(1)(d) was not applicable to RTP as the debt regularisation did not follow state intervention.
- As concerns the obligatory regularisation of unlawful plantings planted before 1 September 1998 referred to in Article 85b, Member States shall communicate to the Commission by 1 March of each of the relevant years:
- The Commission considers that the debt regularisation for RTP cannot be considered part of a general regime under Law No 411/91 as RTP did not meet the criteria laid down in this Law for such authorisation.
- Compliance with these directions reduces the number of requests for regularisation and the risk of inadmissibility as a result of failure to comply with the rules as to form;
- Pending regularisation under paragraph 1, grapes or products made from grapes from areas referred to in that paragraph may be put into circulation only for the purpose of distillation at the exclusive expense of the producer.
- This regularisation shall be made in the framework of the establishment of the budget for the following year (n + 2) and shall be reflected in the call for funds.
- 2003 financial year: for this period, including any regularisation of the 2002 financial year, the ceiling is EUR 1182883,13, with EUR 641972,13 borne by the Autonomous Government of Catalonia and EUR 540911 by the Gerona Regional Council.
- If the applicant fails to put the application in order or challenges the request for regularisation, the Registrar shall refer the matter to the President for a decision, in accordance with Article 8(7) of the Instructions to the Registrar.