- zich schadeloosstellen, terugvorderen
- reimburse or compensate (someone), as for a loss
- Your school is so kind to reimburse you for the return airfare.
- reimburse the visa fee, and
- and the company must reimburse: (5) * (1)
- According to the schedule, Piaggio can reimburse until 2009.
- and the company must reimburse: (5) * (2)/(1)
- Cumulated 2005 budgetary outturn to reimburse to the EC
- Part of the subsidy to reimburse to EC
- Risk of circumvention of the obligation to reimburse incompatible aid
- Aermacchi must reimburse the entire outstanding principal by 2010.
- The company is obliged to reimburse the GOI for the salary of such permanent bond officer.
- In 2008, therefore, Alenia will have to reimburse the outstanding principal, worth ITL 29244 million.
- It is appropriate to reimburse costs incurred on the laboratory testing, subject to a ceiling.
- The Agency shall reimburse the Member States for the certification tasks they provide on its behalf.
- The participating State shall indicate what percentage of the costs it will reimburse.
- The precise rate used to reimburse payments is the ratio (f).