- a contract in which you agree to purchase all your requirements of a particular sort from one party
- The contracting authority/entity shall specify in the contract documentation (contract notices, contract documents, descriptive documents or supporting documents) its security of supply requirements.
- Non-compliance with the security requirements may result in termination of the classified contract;
- the company TCS because it lacked the structures necessary to meet the requirements of the contract;
- Non-compliance with the security requirements may result in termination of the contract.
- Requirements referred to in paragraphs 2 to 5 shall be indicated in the contract notices.
- In the following cases the ECB may award a contract directly to one supplier or deviate from specific procedural requirements:
- EN 581-1:2006 ‘Outdoor furniture — Seating and tables for camping, domestic and contract use — Part 1: General safety requirements’
- The estimated value of a contract may not be determined with a view to evading the requirements laid down in these Provisions, nor may a contract be split up for that purpose.
- in terms of performance or of functional requirements which may include environmental characteristics and shall be sufficiently detailed to enable tenderers to determine the purpose of the contract and the Agency to award the contract; or
- Member States will be able to retain or add information requirements relating to contract law and having contract law consequences where this is allowed by the minimum clauses in the existing Community law instruments.
- in terms of performance or of functional requirements; they shall be sufficiently detailed to enable tenderers to determine the purpose of the contract and the Agency to award the contract; or
- In both cases, the ECB shall provide the suppliers with a request for a proposal specifying the ECB’s requirements and the criteria for the award of the contract.
- These requirements shall be indicated in the contract notice or in the call for expressions of interest or in the invitation to submit a tender.
- In any case, no performance conditions may pertain to requirements other than those relating to the performance of the contract itself.
- Candidates/tenderers shall submit their applications/tenders in writing in accordance with the requirements set out in the contract notice/invitation to tender.