sell (something) again after having bought it
- They buy these goods cheaply overseas and then mark them up to resell at home.
- In addition no evidence was found that SZP was purchasing finished PET film from India to resell or tranship to the European Union.
- The developer was to purchase the apartment and resell it in accordance with the Act and regulations set pursuant to the Act.
- Connectivity via the Farice cable is currently only sold in large units to business operators who resell the service on the downstream market to end-users.
- Connectivity via the Farice cable is currently only sold in large units to business operators who resell the service on the downstream market to end-users. It was these business operators who took the initiative to which the State responded.
- If an issuer of a debt instrument repurchases that instrument, the debt is extinguished even if the issuer is a market maker in that instrument or intends to resell it in the near term.
- Furthermore, the opening of the market and the conditions set out in the PPAs compel MVM to purchase more electricity than it needs and lead it to resell that electricity on the free market through release mechanisms.
- Furthermore, the opening of the market and the conditions set out in the PPAs compel MVM to purchase more electricity than it needs and lead it to resell that electricity on the free market through release mechanisms. This in itself hampers new entries on the wholesale market.
- It is recalled that the Community market is composed of large retailers, which mainly import candles directly from the PRC and subsequently resell them to consumers, and of importers, which generally sell to other intermediary parties in the distribution chain, mainly retailers or wholesalers, before the product reaches the end-customer.
- The undertaking offered by the companies obliges them to, inter alia, resell the product covered to the first independent customer in the European Community above a certain minimum re-sale price (MRP) as stated in the undertaking, as well as in the side letter attached to it.
- Italian processors of raw tobacco buy raw tobacco from producers and producers’ associations in Italy (as well as conditioned tobacco from other intermediaries), and process (or re-process) it, and resell it in suitable form to the tobacco manufacturing industry in Italy and worldwide.
- by physical or contractual importers , re-importers (in case of turnaround gas), producers (if applicable in the future) and traders,to other traders (such as supply companies) or to central CHPs (the latter to the extent that they take over at least some of the services regularly provided by a supplier for delivery at the site or intend to resell the gas),
- The congestion-management and capacity-allocation principles for new or newly negotiated contracts are therefore based on the freeing-up of unused capacity by enabling network users to sublet or resell their contracted capacities and the obligation of transmission system operators to offer unused capacity to the market, at least on a day-ahead and interruptible basis.