- the period of time spent in a particular place
- Residence Time
- Hydrological residence time (years)
- Mixing Residence Time
- Obligation to be at the place of residence on the set time
- residence time of the fodder being dehydrated not exceeding three hours,
- annual and seasonal temperature regime and ice cover, current velocity, upwelling, wave exposure, mixing characteristics, turbidity, residence time,
- A batch process is used with a prolonged residence time for the animal by-products of around 24hrs.
- The gas stream has a minimum residence time of two seconds at a recommended temperature of 950 degrees centigrade.
- either for travel from their duty station to their place of residence at the time they were recruited;
- If the child's habitual residence changes to another Contracting State, the law of that other State governs, from the time of the change, the conditions of application of the measures taken in the State of the former habitual residence.
- Letelepedési engedély (permanent residence permit (card form) — accompanied by a national passport which indicates the right of permanent residence, issued for an indefinite period of time, validity of the document is five years)
- The secondary chamber is designed to give a minimum residence time of two seconds at a temperature of at least 950 oC under all conditions of combustion.
- Tarjeta privilegiada de residencia (special residence permit) (green). This permit is issued for five years and is renewable, each time for another five years,
- Autorización de residencia (residence authorisation) (green). This permit is issued for one year and is renewable, each time for another three years,
- Tarjeta temporal de residencia (temporary residence permit) (pink). This permit is issued for one year and may be renewed twice, each time for another year,