- readily reacting or replying to people or events or stimuli; showing emotion
"children are often the quickest and most responsive members of the audience"
- containing or using responses; alternating
- He was very kind and responsive.
- It is not the strongest of the species that survive, not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
- It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
- Every politician must be responsive to complaints from the public, or he or she will become inflexible and make disastrous decisions.
- light responsive dimming (for daylight and/or room reflectance variations),
- Eco-innovation is a progressive concept and the Framework Programme must therefore remain responsive to changes.
- Types NEA1/26 and NEA3/4 (Index responsive to multiple pressures in multiple habitats)
- To ensure that supply meets demand in practice, lifelong learning systems must be affordable, accessible and responsive to changing needs.
- The services should be top-class, readily available, easy to access and responsive to the needs of SMEs.
- Competent authorities shall verify that ECAI's credit assessments are subject to ongoing review and shall be responsive to changes in the financial conditions.
- In this regard individually designed outreach and assistance, which is responsive to regional and other specific circumstances, could help Member States cope with the challenges of implementation.
- Types NEA1/26, NEA 3/4 and NEA7 (Indices responsive primarily to organic enrichment and toxic pollution pressures in soft sediment habitats)
- In this regard, individually designed outreach and assistance, which is responsive to regional and other specific circumstances, could help States to cope with the challenges of implementing UNSCR 1540.
- The response of individuals to training and procedures should be regularly reviewed, as some animals may be particularly difficult or non-responsive and in such cases, careful consideration should be given to their continued use.
- active and preventive labour market measures, including tailored, personalised, responsive services and support involving early identification of needs, job-search assistance, guidance and training, and motivation to seek a job actively,