the part of the stage on the actor's right as the actor faces the audience
- Now Beth enters, stage right!
- As a result, purchasers accept at that fob stage all the contractual obligations, including proof of completion of customs formalities, without being the direct beneficiaries of the refund to which that proof confers the right.
- In order to ensure that the right of access is fully respected, a two-stage administrative procedure should apply, with the additional possibility of court proceedings or complaints to the Ombudsman.
- In the sugar sector, export operations are normally governed by contracts defined as fob on the London futures market. As a result, purchasers accept at that fob stage all the contractual obligations, including proof of completion of customs formalities, without being the direct beneficiaries of the refund to which that proof confers the right.
- In their letter of 13 March 2008, the Hungarian authorities explicitly confirmed that, at present, they did not wish to grant stranded costs compensation; however, they reserved their right to grant such compensation to certain power generators at a later stage.
- Without prejudice to its right to give an early alert, the investigative body of a Member State shall, at any stage of a safety investigation, if it takes the view that urgent action is needed at Community level to prevent the risk of new casualties, inform the Commission without delay of the need to give an early alert.
- This Directive does not affect national law concerning the presence of legal counsel during any stage of the criminal proceedings, nor does it affect national law concerning the right of access of a suspected or accused person to documents in criminal proceedings.
- On 13 September 2010, the Council adopted Decision 2010/570/EU, Euratom appointing the members of the European Economic and Social Committee for the period from 21 September 2010 to 20 September 2015 , except for one Romanian member, whom the Romanian authorities reserved the right to nominate at a later stage.
- The applicant also claimed, along similar lines as the arguments described above, that it could not properly exercise its right of defence in the original investigation as the scope of the product concerned was broadened between the provisional and definitive stage while no specific information concerning this change was sent to possible interested parties.
- In order to guarantee compliance with the requirements of a fair trial, this Regulation should provide for the right of a defendant who did not enter an appearance in the court of origin of a Member State bound by the 2007 Hague Protocol to apply for a review of the decision given against him at the stage of enforcement.
- In particular, the exact amounts of euro banknotes to be produced and delivered, the contracting authorities’ right to amend the total number of euro banknotes within predefined limits (alternatively the delivery schedule), the allocation of production over the production lines made available by the printing works, as well as the plans for the main production stages including the acceptance and validation stage, must all be detailed in supply agreements.