- located on or directed toward the right
"a right-hand turn"
- most helpful and reliable
"my right-hand man"
- Raise your right hand.
- My right hand is numb.
- Be my right-hand man.
- Please follow the right hand path.
- Tom has something in his right hand.
- Japanese cars are right hand drive.
- She got burnt in the right hand.
- Tom's covering something with his right hand.
- I've mine right here in my hand.
- First, put the right hand out.
- The slippery snake slithered right out of his hand.
- What is that thing in your right hand?
- Tom caught the ball with his right hand.
- If you have a question, please raise your right hand.
- I cut my right hand on a piece of glass.