- natuurlijke waterstroom tussen twee oevers
- a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek)
"the river was navigable for 50 miles"
- Is this a river?
- Go across the river!
- This river is beautiful.
- A river flows.
- The river overflowed.
- The river once flowed.
- The river is wide.
- The river flows calmly.
- This river flows rapidly.
- The river is dangerous.
- The river is long.
- The Shinano River is the longest river in Japan.
- Which is longer, the Shinano River or the Agano River?
- The Xinhong River is longer than any river in Japan.
- The Shinanogawa river is the longest river in Japan.