- the egg mass or spawn of certain crustaceans such as the lobster
- eggs of female fish
- What she liked best was herring roe.
- Fish roe
- Roe deer
- Roe(s) only.
- Caviar (sturgeon roe)
- Ronas Hill — North Roe
- The return on equity (RoE) would be […].
- Fish fillets, fish livers and roe
- Roe(s) only. In case of collective presentation use code ROE-C
- In case of collective presentation use code ROE-C
- Unfertilised dead processed eggs from all species of Acipenseriformes; also known as roe
- Lump fish (Cyclopterus lumpus) with roe, fresh or chilled, for processing 
- Also its ROE should as of 2010 at least match those of its competitors (see recital 25).