a woman's foundation garment rolled on to the hips
a dispenser of a liquid cosmetic (such as a deodorant) having a revolving ball as an applicator
- She's on a roll.
- He is on a roll.
- Bite down on the cotton roll.
- This school has several foreigners on the roll.
- What kind of deodorant do you prefer, spray or roll-on?
- She sat on the empty beach watching the waves roll in one after the other.
- If you leave them lying on the desk they may roll off, so stand them in the test-tube rack.
- I put roll-on antiperspirant all over my body. If sweat starts squirting out the top of my head, you know why.
- I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage with my books, my family and a few old friends, dining on simple bacon, and letting the world roll on as it liked, than to occupy the most splendid post, which any human power can give.
- Roll-on roll-off
- Roll-on roll-off (self-propelled)
- Roll-on roll-off (non-self-propelled)
- Additional provisions for transport on roll-on-roll-off vessels
- ROLL-OVER TEST ON A COMPLETE VEHICLE
- ROLL-OVER TEST ON A BODYWORK SECTION