- The rooster crows at sunrise.
- The rooster is pecking at my leg.
- The rooster crows, "Cock-a-doodle-doo!" in the morning.
- Before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times.
- It is the hen that makes the rooster crow.
- The cow moos, the rooster crows, the pig oinks, the duck quacks, and the cat meows.
- I heard a rooster crow and knew I'd soon have to get out of bed.
- Yesterday I went to Denizli and I saw a rooster near the coop.
- The cow goes "moo," the rooster goes "cock-a-doodle-doo," the pig goes "oink, oink," the duck goes "quack, quack" and the cat goes "meow."
- Without doubt, what people worship first is what they see most often; for example, the animals that had the closest connection to people's lives, like the horse, the cow, the sheep, the rooster, the dog and so on.
- The twelve animals of the Chinese Zodiac come from eleven types of animals we find in nature: the rat, the ox, the tiger, the hare, the snake, the horse, the ram, the monkey, the rooster, the dog, the pig, and the mythological dragon; they're used as a calendar.
- The twelve animals of the Chinese zodiac come from eleven kinds of animals originating in nature, namely the rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, horse, snake, monkey, rooster, dog and pig, as well as the legendary form of the dragon, and are used as a calendar.
- Gallus Extract is the extract obtained from the enzymatic decomposition of rooster (Gallus) cockscomb