an uninterrupted rehearsal
- Some common threads run through all cultures.
- Run one's enemy through with a sword.
- You've run through all the butter?
- If there's an emergency, you must run out of the house through this exit.
- As our fingers touched, I felt a shiver run through me.
- Then they played Jump The Daisies and Run Through The Clover.
- My feet hurt so much, I think that I must have run them right through to the bone.
- Happy chocolate that, after having run around the world through the smiles of women, finds death in a tasty and melting kiss in their mouth.
- And so the two little rabbits lived together happily in the big forest; eating dandelions, playing Jump The Daisies, Run Through The Clover and Find The Acorn all day long.
- There are two possibilities for the train to run through system separation sections:
- The reduction will be achieved mainly through divestments ([…]) and the run-down of KBC FP ([…]).
- Knowledge accumulated through investment in R & D, innovation and education, is a key driver of long-run growth.
- The payment streams for the 1995 storage and reprocessing contracts are fixed and run through to completion of the contracts in 2086, with payments made monthly.
- Knowledge accumulated through investment in R & D, innovation, education, skills and life long learning, is a key driver of long-run growth.
- The interoperability of the subsystem concerns essentially the height and length of platforms, the pressure effects when trains run through underground stations.