- landelijk; als op platteland
- of or relating to the countryside as opposed to the city
"rural free delivery"
- living in or characteristic of farming or country life
"large rural households"
- She lives in rural seclusion.
- Urbanization is encroaching on rural life.
- Rural life appeals to me very much.
- I want to live in rural areas.
- This organisation promotes literacy in rural areas.
- Rural environments are too quiet for me.
- Our farm is located in rural Nebraska.
- We spent our holiday exploring rural France.
- I live in a rural area.
- Have you ever lived in a rural area?
- She is getting used to this rural life by degrees.
- It's said that Japan's rural landscape has changed greatly.
- You will soon be used to rural life.
- He is getting used to this rural life by degrees.
- In India, there are lots of rural areas around big towns.