- an agreement (or contract) in which property is transferred from the seller (vendor) to the buyer (vendee) for a fixed price in money (paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer)
"the salesman faxed the sales agreement to his home office"
- The sales agreement was attached to the guarantee agreement.
- RWE has since concluded a sales agreement with International Power.
- The sales purchase agreement was signed on 12 September 2007.
- The sales framework contract and the sales purchase agreement were signed shortly after.
- The sales agreement between Karkkila (Buyer) and Componenta (Seller) furthermore stated the following:
- In Chapter 7 paragraph 3 of this agreement the use of the sales proceeds is determined.
- a detailed description of the implementation of the corporate restructuring process as defined in the sales-purchase agreement.
- In the sales agreement a minimum price of EUR 300 million by way of shares in LBBW was determined.
- The final agreement included the option for the Free State of Saxony to transform the sales price into shares in LBBW.
- The sales agreement was signed on 9 December 2009 and the sale should be completed during the first half of 2010;
- On 26 August 2007 a sales agreement was signed which stipulated that Sachsen LB would be sold with effect from 1 January 2008 to LBBW.
- The final agreement determined the net sales price of Sachsen LB at EUR 328 million, to be paid in cash .
- In December 2007 the Free State of Saxony commissioned auditors Susat & Partner to assess the value of Sachsen LB as agreed in the sales agreement.
- The distribution of such programmes will require the agreement of the independent producer, who must receive an appropriate share of the sales revenue.
- From 1995 the parties to the agreement started colluding on reducing or controlling output or sales in order to reduce the quantities of reinforcing bar on the market.