- verkoop tegen (veel) lagere prijzen; goedkope verkoop v.d. laatste spullen; verkoop om de oude winkelvoorraad op te ruimen
- an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices
- In any event, data relating to profitability is based on data relating to Community sales only.
- Consequently the impact on the average cost prices (in the event of purchases) and gains/losses (in the event of sales) is recognised at settlement date
- The measure at issue was thus consented to by the dealers concerned since, in any event, they carried out sales within this system.
- In addition, concerning more recent cases of BSE in Europe, the Commission pointed out that a fall in sales or incomes was not regarded as an exceptional event.
- In any event, it is noted that data relating to profitability is based on data relating to Community sales to unrelated Community customers only.
- Market shares were additionally safeguarded by a compensation mechanism between the parties in the event of over- or under-selling. There was significant exchange of sales and price information and also evidence of concerted price increases.
- In any event, it is noted that data relating to prices and profitability used in the injury assessment are based on the Community industry’s sales to unrelated Community customers only.
- As regards the discount, the Commission is of the opinion that its level is consistent with the discounts observed in sales of vessels in the event of compulsory liquidation.
- The report ' s conclusion is as follows: ‘there is no indication that the subsidy granted to Holland Malt will lead to a displacement of malt sales by other European producers over and above that which would occur in any event.
- All transactions are recorded at settlement date (but see below for treatment at period ends). Consequently the impact on the average cost prices (in the event of purchases) and gains/losses (in the event of sales) is recognised at settlement date
- Where a timeshare, long-term holiday product, resale or exchange contract is to be offered to a consumer in person at a promotion or sales event, the trader shall clearly indicate in the invitation the commercial purpose and the nature of the event.
- If military production accounted for only 54 % of sales in 1999, this was an exceptional event due to the implementation of an agreement from 1997 to deliver buses and trolley buses to various public bodies (and indeed in the following years 2000-2002, the military share of sales was back at the normal high levels: 64,61 %, 72,59 % and 98,40 %, respectively).
- It was also claimed by the exporting producer that, for the event that the companies concerned would be considered related, the sales made via the non-cooperating related company to the end-customer should also be considered related sales, given the exclusive contractual arrangements between the end-customer and the ultimate mother company of the exporting producer, and should therefore not be taken into account in the calculation of the dumping margin.
- This examination revealed that, whilst there may be some spare production capacity in the PRC, this would not lead to a resumption of significant exports to the Community if measures are allowed to expire because the Chinese FeMo industrial policy aims at restricting exports and in any event there is no obvious price incentive which could divert sales to the Community.
- It is therefore concluded, despite a claim by one party to the contrary, that the changes in the level of exports were not a cause of the serious injury suffered by the Community producers. In any event, data relating to profitability is based on data relating to Community sales only.