- remuneration offered to a salesperson for exceeding some predetermined sales goal
- Incentive to shift sales from other markets to the Community
- Other measures such as contract renegotiation, application of indexation clauses in contracts to hedge against currency risks, employee incentive scheme, process optimisation and financial asset sales.
- In that scenario, the latter may achieve more profitable sales and would have an incentive to increase exports to the Community market.
- Moreover, the high price level on the Community market also constitutes an incentive for the Japanese exporting producers to shift parts of the domestic sales to the EU.
- This trend reflects the fact that sales prices in the USA were higher than sales prices to the EC until the end of the RIP so that there was no incentive for USA producers to export to the EC.
- Moreover, in order to maintain the profitability of production capacities installed, there currently exists an incentive for all producers to increase their sales to the Community market, should measures be repealed.
- The first indicates their strong incentive to find the markets for selling their production. The second shows their capability to undercut severely the Community industry prices, in order to meet their sales requirements in volume.
- This examination revealed that, whilst there may be some spare production capacity in the PRC, this would not lead to a resumption of significant exports to the Community if measures are allowed to expire because the Chinese FeMo industrial policy aims at restricting exports and in any event there is no obvious price incentive which could divert sales to the Community.
- For industrial users, which constitute the majority of customers, the termination of the measures would probably not influence the price level at which ethanolamine is sold in the Community market, since it was observed that the burden of the measures was carried by the US exporting producers. In that scenario, the latter may achieve more profitable sales and would have an incentive to increase exports to the Community market.