- having rough edges that can be used for sawing
- Tom didn't much like what he saw.
- I never saw anyone like Tom before.
- I saw a man dressed like a ninja.
- We saw what looked like an oasis in the desert.
- I didn't like what I saw on TV.
- I saw one just like it in the other room.
- I saw five airplanes flying away like so many birds.
- Like, 'Hey, I just saw a blue paper square!'
- Obviously a normal woman would lose interest if she saw a book like that!
- I looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw.
- When he saw a policeman coming, he began to run like anything.
- I saw you out here by yourself and thought you might like someone to talk to.
- I saw him take out something like a pot from the box.
- I'm not so sure that I like Mary as much as the first time I saw her.
- I'd just like to ask if you saw or heard anything last night that could cast some light on this mysterious affair.