- a joint made by notching the ends of two pieces of timber or metal so that they will lock together end-to-end
- unite by a scarf joint
- masturbate while strangling oneself
- wrap in or adorn with a scarf
- This scarf feels soft.
- This scarf is Jacqueline's.
- I love that scarf.
- I like your scarf.
- Tom has a silk scarf.
- She is knitting a scarf.
- She wore a dark blue scarf.
- Wrap your head in a scarf.
- She has a scarf around her neck.
- I've never given anyone a Hermes scarf.
- This scarf feels soft and smooth.
- Forty euros for a scarf? You don't have anything cheaper?
- I bought that scarf we looked at yesterday.
- 40 Euros for a scarf? Don't you have anything cheaper?
- Beth accused her sister, Sally, of tearing her scarf.