- iron to be melted again and reworked
- Iron and steel scrap
- Iron or steel scrap.
- Iron and steel scrap Copper scrap Nickel scrap
- Waste and scrap of cast iron
- Remelting scrap ingots of iron or steel
- Steel and Cast Iron Scrap Balance Sheet
- raw materials for iron and steel production, such as iron-ore, sponge iron and ferrous scrap;
- Waste and scrap of tinned iron or steel
- Ferrous waste and scrap; remelting scrap ingots of iron or steel:
- Ferrous waste and scrap; remelting scrap ingots of iron or steel
- The EAC process uses metal scrap, while the blast furnace process uses metal scrap and iron ore.
- YEARLY STATISTICS ON THE STEEL AND CAST IRON SCRAP BALANCE SHEET
- Yearly statistics on the steel and cast iron scrap balance sheet
- Remelting scrap ingots of iron or steel (excluding products whose chemical composition conforms to the definitions of pig iron, spiegeleisen, or ferro-alloys)
- Mill scrap which is to be re-rolled in own rolling mills does not count as new scrap, recovered scrap is steel and cast iron arising from repair and dismantling of old plant, machinery and apparatus, e.g. ingot moulds.