- aan een seizoen gebonden
- occurring at or dependent on a particular season
"a seasonal rise in unemployment"
- Do you suffer from seasonal allergies?
- The decline is not so deep after seasonal adjustment.
- The seasonal rain front is moving in tomorrow.
- Even so, kindergartens are sensitive to seasonal events.
- I know a very rich girl who only eats seasonal vegetables.
- For delayed flights, seasonal adjustments are made on the basis of the original flight date and so refunds of air-mile difference will not be made.
- The net gravitational field at any point on the surface of the earth is the sum of the gravitational fields of all the masses in the universe; hence it displays diurnal and seasonal variations and variations with the phases of the moon and Jupiter; and those variations vary with latitude: if you live far from the poles, you weigh more at night.
- Seasonal adjustment
- Highly seasonal
- seasonal workers,
- seasonal efficiency over year
- Seasonal stockage (S)
- seasonal and climatic conditions;
- Seasonal adjustment procedures
- Expenditure by seasonal and border workers