- acquired behavior that is practiced so long it seems innate
- Habit is second nature.
- Second, it will be necessary to assess the nature of the aid instrument and the implementation of the granting decisions.
- In any case, the second condition concerning the cross-border nature of the project is not met either.
- Second, as to the analogy with the creditor-supplier, it is important to note that the nature of his receivables and the nature of those of the State are fundamentally different.
- The second amendment was of a factual nature and concerned the precise amount of the three aid measures referred to in Table 3.
- In point VI.B (Provisions concerning marking — Nature of produce) of the Annex to Regulation (EC) No 1615/2001, the second indent is replaced by the following text:
- In the second subparagraph of Article 10(4), the words ‘judgments and orders of the Court of First Instance and’ and the words ‘nature or’ shall be deleted.
- The second modification was factual in nature, namely specifying the amounts of aid under three measures granted to HSW before accession.
- The choice for the second route will depend on the nature of the substance and the likely route of human exposure.
- Consequently, the increased profitability is essentially due to very benevolent market conditions for the Community industry mainly in the second phase of the IP and not of a sustainable nature.
- Second part of the plea: error of assessment that the disputed measures are in keeping with the nature and scheme of the Spanish tax system vitiating the finding of an absence of selectivity in relation to these measures
- It is necessary to specify the nature of the proof of ownership of intellectual property required under the second subparagraph of Article 5(5) of Regulation (EC) No 1383/2003.
- The first channel is of a more general nature and has to offer more general programming. The second channel has to aim more at specific audiences and to provide educational, cultural and scientific programmes.
- The reply of the second company was also deficient, and it was found on-the-spot that the company had given misleading information of an essential nature concerning its organisational structure.
- A second company in Vietnam, Ralaco, as mentioned in recital 66, did not export the product either during the IP or after that period and no conclusions could be drawn as to the nature of its operations.