- van minder belang
- belonging to a lower class or rank
- being of second rank or importance or value; not direct or immediate
"the stone will be hauled to a secondary crusher"
"a secondary source"
- not of major importance
"played a secondary role in world events"
- depending on or incidental to what is original or primary
"a secondary infection"
- the defensive football players who line up behind the linemen
- It's a Secondary Modern School.
- Secondary education has two sides.
- This problem is only of secondary importance.
- Social relationships are secondary to this business.
- In my understanding, Robinson treats this element as secondary.
- We went to a secondary school to invigilate today.
- I am a teacher in the secondary school.
- He got all his information from secondary sources.
- Peasants often have a secondary activity to augment their income.
- Must the woman always play the secondary role?
- There are three primary colours and nine secondary colours for a total of twelve colours.
- The quality of life of the citizens is always of secondary importance.
- This sort of thing, it's buying stuff that's fun. Whether you use it or not is secondary.
- In my secondary school days, I was much impressed by how my hospitalised grandfather would often tell the nurses there, "Thank you, I appreciate your help."
- The probability, therefore, is, that the whole theory or doctrine of what is called the redemption was originally fabricated on purpose to bring forward and build all those secondary and pecuniary redemptions upon.