- the application of psychotherapeutic principles to the analysis of your own personality
- Before the end of the validity of this working plan, an analysis shall be carried out by the EUEB, in order to set up a coherent and realistic strategy aiming at the possibility of self-financing of the Scheme.
- Each batch exported shall be accompanied by a batch certificate established by the manufacturer (self-certification) after a full qualitative analysis, a quantitative analysis of all the active ingredients and all the other tests or checks necessary to ensure the quality of the product in accordance with the requirements of the marketing authorisation.
- In its Communication to the European Parliament and to the Council on Better Regulation for Growth and Jobs in the European Union, the Commission stressed that a careful analysis of the appropriate regulatory approach is necessary, in particular, in order to establish whether legislation is preferable for the relevant sector and problem, or whether alternatives such as co-regulation or self-regulation should be considered.
- The GOI and four exporters submitted comments on the profitability analysis. It was submitted that, (i) the Community industry achieved reasonable profitability levels, (ii) a non-injurious profitability margin of 10 % (see recital 260), would be too high and instead 5 % is sufficient, (iii) the profitability decline could be essentially attributed to the investment policy of the Community industry, (iv) the start up activities of one party qualify for self inflicted injury and (v) the profitability development should have been disclosed for each Community producer.