a market in which more people want to buy than want to sell
- This indicates the clear interest in the Community market of sellers of Chinese SWR and their inability to compete on the Community market at non-dumped levels.
- This fact is also acknowledged by producers, distributors and sellers who market the product separately as a ‘premium’ kind of combined refrigerator-freezer.
- Other Member States have also liberalised their electricity markets and established power exchanges in which buyers and sellers trade electricity under market conditions.
- marketing and promotion services, including market information, advice and promotion relating to particular products but excluding expenditure for unspecified purposes that could be used by sellers to reduce their selling price or confer a direct economic benefit to purchasers; and
- In a sellers' market, such increased attractiveness would normally have caused additional sales, but US exporting producers did not come back to the Community market as expected, because of operational problems and even more attractive conditions on the US domestic market.
- This indicates the clear interest in the Community market of sellers of Chinese SWR and their inability to compete on the Community market at non-dumped levels. This was considered as a further indication that Chinese exports would likely increase in volume and enter the Community market at dumped prices should measures be repealed.
- It is noted that the measures in force on imports of the product concerned from the PRC were found to have been circumvented by means of imports transhipped via Morocco. This indicates the clear interest in the Community market of sellers of Chinese SWR and their inability to compete on the Community market at non-dumped levels.
- This trading facility will be different to traditional stock markets (namely the LSE with its AIM), as well as Ofex, because it will operate through a visible online electronic auction market, matching buyers and sellers at a single price with investment via an online execution-only platform.
- It is an execution-only stockbroker and market maker. According to the United Kingdom, whilst a two-way price may be shown against each company it features, JP Jenkins may not necessarily have shares available to buy or sell, but endeavours to match buyers and sellers.
- Since for the other applicant, NLMK, no reliable information regarding domestic sales prices of the product concerned was available (as explained in recitals (24) and (31) above) and given that there were no other cooperating sellers or producers on the Russian domestic market than the applicants, no information was available to the Commission regarding the domestic sales prices of another producer.
- It was therefore found that virtually all the transactions actually invoiced and paid in 1999, and the ensuing prices examined under recitals 58 and 59 above result from agreements between sellers and purchasers set after the period during which market and price fixings had been found.
- It was therefore found that virtually all the transactions actually invoiced and paid in 1999, and the ensuing prices examined under recitals (102) and (103) above result from agreements between sellers and purchasers set after the period during which market and price fixings had been found.
- However, taking into consideration the significant operational problems and deteriorating financial position of the Company, we believe that the decision taken by the Sellers (and their Advisors) to set such terms was both rational and reasonable’ (page 9–2). The Commission interprets this quotation as confirming that this allocation of the purchase price was a rational and reasonable request of the State if one considers that its objective was to ensure the continuation of the activities of HSY over the long term (goal as public authority), not if one considers that its objective was to maximise the revenues from the sale (goal as market economy investor).