- sensorisch, sensorieel
- involving or derived from the senses
- relating to or concerned in sensation
"the sensory cortex"
- It is hard, perhaps even impossible, to define normal sensory perception.
- Which means that our perception of any situation depends only partly on sensory signals being received at that time.
- Sensory characteristics
- Sensory evaluation
- sensory evaluation:
- Annex V Sensory characteristics
- SENSORY EVALUATION OF BUTTER
- Persistent painful sensory symptoms
- Other sensory organs: …
- Medicinal products for sensory organs
- detection and recognition of sensory attributes and specific sensory terms,
- Early psychiatric symptoms Persistent painful sensory symptoms
- (Article 4) SENSORY EVALUATION OF BUTTER
- methods, scales and description of sensory impressions,