the back line bounding each end of a tennis or handball court; when serving the server must not step over this line
- Our on-line Customer Service Desk and trained support agents enable problems to be quickly identified and addressed.
- Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer/Multi-Service Access Node.
- ‘Service coupling’ means a coupling in the fuel line between the fuel container and the engine.
- Service valve, consisting a combination of a two way valve on the liquid line and a three way valve on the gas line with:
- It is permissible to bring a line into service at a lower speed than its ultimate intended speed.
- Internet usage in the last three months for private purposes for other information search or on-line service
- Section 7.2.5 permits a line to be put into service at a lower speed than the ultimate intended speed.
- For full or normal service braking on the sections of line where the infrastructure manager permits it.
- For example the distance between track centres shall be suitable for the intended line speed but the cant will need to be appropriate to the speed at the time the line is brought into service.
- This would imply that the measures would therefore not provide an advantage to public service broadcasters and not constitute aid, in line with the Altmark judgment.
- P being the maximum static load per axle, in kN, of any of the vehicles admitted to the line (service vehicles, high-speed and other trains).
- However, in line with paragraph 57 of the communication on broadcasting, the Commission has to analyse whether all measures are proportionate to the net public service costs.
- .7 A ship shall in no case be so loaded that the subdivision load line mark appropriate to the particular voyage and condition of service is submerged.
- the number of pantographs in service and the distance between them, since each pantograph can interfere with the others on the same overhead contact line section.
- In line with Article 3, beneficiaries may be those commercial broadcasters or media service providers which have received digital terrestrial transmission capacities.