- a business that makes its facilities available to others for a fee; achieves economy of scale
- It was administered by USDA's Farm Service Agency (FSA).
- Travel agency, tour operator reservation service and related activities
- COMMITMENTS BY THE CANADA BORDER SERVICE AGENCY IN RELATION TO THE APPLICATION OF ITS PNR PROGRAM
- Изпълнителна агенция “Българска служба за акредитация” (Executive Agency “Bulgarian Accreditation Service”)
- members of the prison service: Social Security Agency of the Ministry of Justice;
- 79 Travel agency, tour operator and other reservation service and related activities
- Travel agency, tour operator and other reservation service and related activities
- Such advice should be an additional service to the existing scientific advice provided by the Agency.
- The Road Service was a State agency, which was responsible for managing and maintaining public roads and developing road traffic conditions and related service activities.
- If that period has elapsed, the Commission service or the executive agency responsible shall request removal of the warning.
- Service, International pension Centre, Tyneview Park Newcastle-upon-Tyne, or the Northern Ireland Social Security Agency, Overseas Branch,
- A former member of the temporary staff who is unemployed when his service with the Agency has been terminated:
- The Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) will have statutory responsibility through its executive agency Small Business Service (SBS).
- A former member of the contract staff who becomes unemployed when his service with the Agency is terminated, and:
- in the United Kingdom: the local Unemployment Benefit Office of the Employment Service Agency or the Local Social Security Office of the Northern Ireland Social Security Agency as appropriate;