- forming or capable of forming or molding or fashioning
- the act of fabricating something in a particular shape
- any process serving to define the shape of something
- Culture plays a dynamic role in shaping an individual's character, attitude, and outlook on life.
- Shaping or slotting machines
- Shaping and processing of flat glass
- Cutting, shaping and finishing of stone
- NACE 26.12: Shaping and processing of flat glass
- Machinery for agglomerating, shaping or moulding ceramic paste
- NACE 23.70: Cutting, shaping and finishing of stone
- NACE 23.12: Shaping and processing of flat glass
- wastes from shaping and physical and mechanical surface treatment of metals and plastics
- This chapter applies only to ceramic products which have been fired after shaping.
- Ceramic wastes which have been fired after shaping, including ceramic vessels (before and/or after use)
- 12 WASTES FROM SHAPING AND PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL SURFACE TREATMENT OF METALS AND PLASTICS
- Planing, shaping or slotting machines and other machine-tools working by removing metal or cermets, n.e.c.
- Planing, shaping or slotting machines and other machine tools working by removing metal or cermets, n.e.c.
- The company sees possibilities for exports in the shaping tools segment.