- grote roofvis
- any of numerous elongate mostly marine carnivorous fishes with heterocercal caudal fins and tough skin covered with small toothlike scales
- play the shark; act with trickery
- hunt shark
- Tom is a shark.
- Is this cage shark-proof?
- The shark seized him by the leg.
- He was attacked by a shark.
- A shark snapped the man's leg off.
- Tom was attacked by a shark.
- A surfer was eaten by a shark in Australia.
- "There's a shark in the water" she whispered.
- God has been very kind to the shark.
- Fortunately, the shark bite didn't hit any major arteries.
- The skin of a shark is much rougher than that of a tuna fish.
- The white shark frequently attains, in the tropical seas, the length of more than 30 feet.
- A shark is a fish while a dolphin is a mammal.
- To begin. There is the ordinary Brown Shark, or sea-attorney, so called by sailors.
- He thought he perceived the black fin of a shark swimming near the surface of the water.