sheet of metal formed into a thin plate
- The roof is covered with sheet metal.
- Today there are many things made of sheet metal.
- Sheet metal
- Electrolytically metal coated sheet
- Electrolytically metal-coated sheet
- average thickness of metal sheet × density of metal sheet
- Hot-dipped metal-coated sheet
- Hot dipped metal coated sheet
- Hot-rolled metal coated sheet
- metal (including precious metal) or pigment, deposited on a supporting sheet of any material.
- Nickel and nickel alloy plate, sheet, strip and foil (excluding expanded metal)
- Hot dipped metal coated sheet and strip of a width of 600 mm or more
- Hot dipped metal coated sheet and strip of a width ≥ 600 mm
- Sheet metal forming of steel as parts for land vehicles excluding locomotives and rolling stock
- Steel sheet and strip, hot dipped metal coated, of a width of < 600 mm