- a clergyman who watches over a group of people
- watch over like a shepherd, as a teacher of her pupils
- tend as a shepherd, as of sheep or goats
- Shepherd tried to run and was shot.
- I was not made for the life of a shepherd.
- The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
- I cannot bleat like a sheep. I'm a shepherd dog.
- The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- The German Shepherd was limping down the street.
- The shepherd counts the sheep: "One, two, three, four, five ... one hundred."
- The shepherd, even when he become a gentleman, smells of the lamb.
- It took me a lot less time to housebreak my German shepherd than it took to housebreak my other dog.
- The shepherd always tries to persuade his flock that its interests and his own are one and the same.
- The shepherd always tries to persuade the sheep that their interests and his own are the same.
- Good Shepherd Health Education & Dispensary