- shield consisting of an arrangement of metal mesh or plates designed to protect electronic equipment from ambient electromagnetic interference
- the act of shielding from harm
- a shield of lead or concrete intended as a barrier to radiation emitted in nuclear decay
- NN shielding
- radiation shielding:
- outer screening shielding,
- shielding 2(b)
- design "technology" for shielding systems;
- Design "technology" for shielding systems;
- shielding 2(b) A 2 BA D
- Intended use: shielding against radiation in medical or industrial equipment
- holders of transport containers containing depleted uranium as shielding.
- Designed to function without magnetic shielding in the earth's ambient magnetic field; or
- The shielding shall not be in direct contact with the fusible plug (PRD).
- Metallic shielding shall be used to prevent direct flame impingement on the thermocouples.