a dish that is served with, but is subordinate to, a main course
- We have to put the piano on its side in order to get it in.
- The vehicle shall be placed on a platform in order to be rolled over on one side. This side shall be specified by the manufacturer.
- The vehicle shall be placed on a platform in order to be rolled over on one side.
- Additionally in cases where side casings of width less than B/5 are fitted and in order to avoid any possible scale effects, the damage length in way of the side casings must not be less than 25 mm.
- Probability values are estimations which may not be totally accurate, as they often err on the ‘safe’ side in order to ensure a high level of protection.
- In order to facilitate the recording of identified deficiencies by the inspectors, the inspection report should contain a complete list of items on its reverse side.
- A supply-side response is also in the interest of the Community in order to alleviate the current pressure on agricultural prices.
- Analysis of the Dexia balance sheet shows that, at the end of 2008, the market value of the derivatives is EUR 55 billion on the assets side and EUR 75 billion on the liabilities side of the balance sheet, creating a significant negative difference in the order of EUR 20 billion, which stems mainly from interest rate derivatives.
- If the Disciplinary Board does not consider that it has sufficiently clear information on the facts complained of or the circumstances in which they arose, it shall order an investigation in which each side can submit its case and reply to the case of the other side.
- In order to determine the location of the test blocks in the longitudinal direction, they shall first be positioned such that their front side contacts that part of the vehicle which constitutes the forward boundary of the luggage compartment and that their lower side rests on the floor of the luggage compartment.
- In order to be able to evaluate the effects on the supply side, the UK authorities shall equally submit the volume of investment capital raised per type of investor.
- In this context, a clear indication of the issuing Member State should be put on the national side of the euro coin in order to allow interested coin users to easily identify the issuing Member State.
- On the TSP side, the in-depth investigation confirms that TSPs are capable to force GDS providers to lower their prices in exchange for full content, or alternatively, in order to avoid surcharges being applied on their contracted TAs.
- In this context, a clear indication of the issuing country should be put on the national side in order to allow interested coin users to easily identify the country of origin.
- It is necessary to ensure that Member States make this information publicly available through a common template in order to facilitate its use and ensure an appropriate level of detail allowing the receiving side to validate the electronic signature,