- Signal sighting
- Signal Sighting
- Signal and lineside marker sighting
- Signal sighting and vigilance device (Subsection 4.3)
- Contact/sighting (tick appropriate box): Visual Radar Radio traffic
- Train departure (Subsection 220.127.116.11) Traffic management (Subsection 18.104.22.168) Signal sighting and vigilance device (Subsection 4.3)
- Record of sighting: indicate if the sighting of the vessel was recorded on video or with photographs (record where documents have been deposited under comments).
- Position: record the initial sighting of the vessel, including fishing area/subarea/division.
- Signal sighting Clause 22.214.171.124 of this TSI details the specifications concerning the external visibility for the driver.
- (See Annex C for an example of a piracy report for passing on such information or reporting on any other attack or sighting.)
- artificial light sources, mirrors, devices for illuminating targets, sighting devices for night shooting comprising an electronic image magnifier or image converter,
- Activity of the sighted vessel: record the time of the sighting, activity of the vessel at that time and heading (degrees).
- Consistency should be ensured in documents transmitted in relation to prior notification of landings and transhipments, landing and transhipment declarations and sighting reports.
- Report all sightings of suspect mother ships to UKMTO Dubai and the IMB PRC. (See Annex C for an example of a piracy report for passing on such information or reporting on any other attack or sighting.)
- Issues that could be considered include provision of a (manual or automatic) display brightness control, choice of display technology, choice of display surface texture and finish, choice of colour and gloss of surfaces being reflected in the display surface, choice of image polarity, sighting of the display and adjustability, the use of a recess or cowl.