- zilveren messen, lepels, vorken enz.
tableware made of silver or silver plate or pewter or stainless steel
- This silverware set has been in my family for generations.
- If you don't keep the silverware polished, it'll lose its luster.
- The correct setting for silverware is the fork on the left side of the plate and on the right side the knife then the spoon.
- silverware, goldware,
- SILVERSMITHS AND SILVERWARE
- cutlery, flatware and silverware,
- Jewellery, silverware, clocks, watches and accessories
- glassware, crystal-ware, ceramic ware and chinaware of the kind used for table, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, office and indoor decoration, cutlery, flatware and silverware,
- The carrier shall not be liable for the loss of or damage to monies, negotiable securities, gold, silverware, jewellery, ornaments, works of art, or other valuables, except where such valuables have been deposited with the carrier for the agreed purpose of safe-keeping in which case the carrier shall be liable up to the limit provided for in paragraph 3 of Article 8 unless a higher limit is agreed upon in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 10.