- zwak van verstand, achterlijk
- lacking subtlety and insight
"a simple-minded argument"
- dom; onnozel; dommig; onnozel
- lacking mental capacity and subtlety
- Sometimes, everyone is simple minded.
- Christopher Columbus was once quoted as saying that pirates were too "simple-minded". He created the Bermuda Triangle later that year.
- In most cases, people, even the most vicious, are much more naive and simple-minded than we assume them to be. And this is true of ourselves too.
- I sensed with discomfort that the two of them might ridicule me behind my back as a thoughtless, simple-minded satyr.
- The majority of mankind is lazy-minded, incurious, absorbed in vanities, and tepid in emotion, and is therefore incapable of either much doubt or much faith; and when the ordinary man calls himself a sceptic or an unbeliever, that is ordinarily a simple pose, cloaking a disinclination to think anything out to a conclusion.