- het slachten
- the killing of animals (as for food)
- Where did you slaughter them?
- Slaughter is the best medicine.
- He knows how to slaughter a sheep.
- It's the first time I slaughter a sheep.
- He immediately follows her, like an ox to the slaughter.
- The slaughter of the prisoners was a barbarous act.
- He immediately goes after her, like an ox to the slaughter.
- I cannot slaughter a bull by myself. I need two people to help me.
- Commentators have variously described the sound of vuvuzelas as "annoying" and "satanic" and compared it with "a stampede of noisy elephants", "a deafening swarm of locusts", "a goat on the way to slaughter", "a giant hive full of very angry bees", and "a duck on speed".
- Slaughter pigs
- Slaughter poultry
- For slaughter
- Slaughter premium
- For slaughter: