- iemand die eigendom is v.e. ander; slaaf; iemand die eigendom is v.e. ander
- a person who is owned by someone
- someone entirely dominated by some influence or person
"a slave to fashion"
"a slave to cocaine"
- someone who works as hard as a slave
- work very hard, like a slave
- I'm not your slave.
- She's a fashion slave.
- I'm not your slave!
- I work like a slave!
- She's a slave to fashion.
- The slave tried to escape.
- The master praised the slave.
- She is a slave of fashion.
- Tom treated Mary like a slave.
- The slave ran away for his life.
- A man chooses; a slave obeys.
- Slave revolts interfere with Middle Passage.
- Man is a slave to habits.
- He treats me like his slave.
- This person is your slave, right?