- a corporation with a small capitalization
"this annual conference is a showcase for ambitious small caps"
- a character having the form of an upper-case letter but the same height as lower-case letters
- The cap is too small for me.
- This cap is too small. Please show me another.
- Small single parallel tube, lamp cap G23 (2 pin) or 2G7 (4 pin)
- size (if sized) expressed as minimum and maximum cap diameters or by the term ‘small’, ‘medium’ or ‘large’,
- A company can therefore be classified as a small- or mid-cap for one or more quarters, depending on stock market fluctuations.
- Rated minimum efficacy values for single capped fluorescent lamps working on electromagnetic and electronic ballast Small single parallel tube, lamp cap G23 (2 pin) or 2G7 (4 pin)
- In particular point 14 covers, for example, tax incentives for specific investment and measures designed to reduce the taxation of labour ‘for all firms’, which is not the case with the 15 % cap, benefiting only companies that make relatively small profit as compared to their number of employees.