- krachtig lucht uit je neus stoten; lachen
exhale spasmodically, as when an irritant entered one's nose
"Pepper makes me sneeze"
a symptom consisting of the involuntary expulsion of air from the nose
- I sneeze a lot.
- I think I may sneeze.
- I sneeze almost every day.
- I sneeze all the time.
- I've seen my dog sneeze but never my cat.
- I think I'm gonna sneeze... Give me a tissue.
- I cannot smell this perfume. I would sneeze.
- It's the first time I sneeze this much.
- A sneeze leaves your body at forty miles an hour.
- Cover your mouth when you cough, sneeze, or yawn.
- She tried to stifle a sneeze during the concert but she couldn't hold it back.
- In Spain, there's a popular belief that when you sneeze, you have to say "Jesus" for the soul to return to the body.