- kledingstuk dat om voet en been gaat
hosiery consisting of a cloth covering for the foot; worn inside the shoe; reaches to between the ankle and the knee
a truncated cloth cone mounted on a mast; used (e.g., at airports) to show the direction of the wind
- I'm missing a sock.
- Where's my other sock?
- There's a big hole in your sock.
- There is a hole in your sock.
- Where is the mate to this sock?
- There's a hole in this sock.
- There is a hole in his sock.
- You've got a big hole in your sock.
- You have your right sock on wrong side out.
- Tatoeba: Where debates are hotter than two rabbits making babies in a sock!
- The pair(s) of boot/sock swabs and dust sample (fabric swab) shall be carefully unpacked to avoid dislodging adherent faecal material or loose dust material and placed in 225 ml of BPW which has been prewarmed to room temperature.
- Where five pairs of boot/sock swabs are pooled into two samples, place each pooled sample in of 225 ml BPW, or more if necessary, to fully submerge and provide sufficient free liquid around the sample for migration of Salmonella away from the sample.