- Solar radiation
- (Solar radiation)
- Solar radiation and UVb radiation
- Solar radiation simulation test
- SR solar radiation
- Solar radiation surface observing apparatus
- Heat from solar radiation; can consist of:
- Records on cosmic and solar radiation dosage
- Solar radiation exploited for hot water production and electricity generation.
- Procedures for aeroplanes operated whenever required cosmic or solar radiation detection equipment is carried.
- The solar radiation and the UVb radiation shall be given as the daily mean value, using the format of up to four digits and one decimal (9999,9).
- Equipment design shall allow for direct exposure to solar radiation at the rate of 1120 W/m2 for a maximum duration of 8h.
- Safety concerns have been raised following the burst and leak of metal aerosol dispensers heated to high temperatures, as is the case in cars exposed to solar radiation.
- Equipment design should allow for direct exposure to solar radiation at the rate of 1120 W/m2 for a maximum duration of 8 h.
- Procedures for the use of cosmic or solar radiation detection equipment and for recording its readings including actions to be taken in the event that limit values specified in the operations manual are exceeded.