- introduce into an environment
"sow suspicion or beliefs"
- You reap what you sow.
- One must sow one's wild oats.
- As you sow, so will you reap.
- You must sow before you can reap.
- Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.
- Farmers sow seeds in the spring.
- Farmers sow grain seeds in spring.
- We must sow the seeds of mutual understanding.
- You're taking the wrong sow by the ear there, pal!
- They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
- You know the phrase, we harvest, that which we sow. I have sown the wind and this is my storm.
- So long as our relationship is defined by our differences, we will empower those who sow hatred rather than peace, and who promote conflict rather than the cooperation that can help all of our people achieve justice and prosperity.
- ‘dry pregnant sow’ means a sow between weaning her piglets and the perinatal period;
- ‘sow’ means a female pig after the first farrowing;